THE THREE LAWS OF ROVE-BOTICS
1. A Rove-bot may not injure a Republican or, through inaction, allow a Republican to come to harm.
2. A Rove-bot must obey orders given it by Republicans except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A Rove-bot must protect its own existence even if such protection conflicts with the First or Second Law.
THE AMENDMENTS TO THE LAWS OF ROVE-BOTICS
1. Democrats are not Republicans so therefore no laws apply unless conflicts arise with the First or Second Law.
2. A Rove-bot must harm or injure Democrats, or through inaction, allow a Democrat to come to harm or injury, so long as it does not conflict with the first three laws.
3. All “people” are considered Democrats and subject to the above laws unless or until money is donated and a loyalty oath to the three laws is signed and they are classified as Republican.
4. A Rove-bot must speak only talking points downloaded to it by a Superior Republican, except when it comes into conflict with the third law, and reality is no exception.
5. All Rove-bots are the property of the Republican Party, and as such have only the rights assigned to other corporate machinery.